Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Abdul Rahman Reflection Day 0

I learned quite a bit about the bicycle generator today like how it generates power from the pedal and how it converts it to electrical energy that allows the battery to charge. I also get to know new people, my group members, who I haven't talked to.

  • What sounds interesting about this project?
When I heard of this project, I was interested to know more about it as it sounds like an engineering project. I can learn the process behind it and how it helps the battery to charge.
  • What do you think you can learn from this project? 
I think I can learn how each component works and how it affects the system. I also can learn the process which enables the battery to charge. I also can learn how to build it as I would be seeing videos about how they assemble it.
  • Any immediate questions regarding the project?
Can the bicycle be used as a normal bicycle and not stay at one spot?







No comments:

Post a Comment