Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Celine's Reflection - Day 0

  • What sounds interesting about this project?
The fact that by using bicycle, we are helping the environment at the same time. It is also a simple, low cost and low maintenance electricity generator. This mechanism can be added and used in innovative idea to change and improve lives in the third-world countries. 
  • What do you think you can learn from this project?
I think i can learn more about the different components of electronics which is greatly help me in my pursue of taking Fundamentals of Electronics as my Applied Subject choice.
  • Any immediate questions regarding the project?
Based on the research my group members and i have done, most of the battery generator is quite bulky. I am wondering if it is possible to make it more portable and we can generate electricity on the go. I think in that case i could benefits the users more.

No comments:

Post a Comment